Top Five Signs It’s Been A Rough Week
5. You find yourself humming “Gonna Fly Now” as you triumphantly proclaim the workday over. (Eat your heart out Rocky. Your steps had nothing on my week.)
4. You had to choke back tears a couple of times when saying to a coworker/friend, “Thank God it’s Friday.”
3. Your three-year old just asked you where the purple nail polish is – and you told her.
2. You frightened the pizza delivery guy with your vehement and emotional gratitude. “Thank you so, so much. You have no idea what this means to me.”
1. You’re about to eat dinner on a picnic blanket on the family room floor and it sounds more appealing than any five-star, dining experience on the entire planet.
Hello Friday night. It’s been too long.